1. I am autistic apparently but over the years,I begin to improve my way of speech so if I seem to surprise you guys
the first time,there ya go and sorry for all the trouble.
3. I am a guy who loves tokusatsu,retro anime,video games and have a huge love of Toshiki Hirano and Masami Obari. Sure
(Thanks Spoony for reviewing 'Make my video' on the Sega CD or otherwise I'll never know true art of the 90's.)
5. I loooove to run and feel the wind in my face because Sonic happened. That way,I'm kinda quick that way..?
6. I would loooove to leave this country and head to America. Yup,Singapore is that busty bad and hectic.
7. 90's dancing and street dancing is pure art.
8. I do not smoke,drink,do drugs or any of those illegal stuff and that will kill off the humor here. Way to go,Zak. XD
9. I do enjoy shopping,for my stuff that is like comics or something like that. But,I wanna do more than just shop man.
Buying fast-food = bliss.
10. I do analyse other people's art like Hellstinger64,hinomars19 to know how to draw characters and such. It's kinda like
educating myself on the styles of anime and other types of art.
1. Who is your favorite youtuber?
Ummmm,well..doh!! If I wanted something funny,it's either the Completionist or Jontron. I may not like Jontron for his
strange love for Lady Gaga but he does have some pretty good humor,'specially his Pokemon bootleg review and he's got a
cute bird. Also,Jirard 'Completionist' Dragonrider because well,I wanna see Greg getting humiliated every single second.
It's fun to see Greg being burned by even Polaris/Brook Dodgers or as I'd liked to call her:
Brook Dodgers of the 21st and a half..CENTUUUURRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
If I wanted a serious review,it'd be fightingleaf or MrWeenieProductions. Mr Weenie because
he looks like he came from the 70's and was brought here by a time machine. He's funky,man.
Also,he's a Power Rangers fan. RESPECT! fightingleaf is because I met him after I watched the horrendous Beverly
Hills Puppies 2 and thought of seeing a review of it and found him unexpectedly. To be fair,he does have some so-so
editing and videos but they have huge potential. Also,what sells him to me is that he is also a ninja and has an intriguing
story about a demon giving him powers due to a past that involves his father killing his family and almost killing Husky,a
wolf that is fused with leaf's left-hand after the slaughter. Husky is an interesting being to look upon and so is fightingleaf
because well,he's not like other reviewers. He's much more calm and collected and he could sure use some fangirls 'cause
well,they love bad boys. XD Also,to note,fightingleaf reminds me of Kyosuke Shigure from Gowcaizer because both had
partners as wolves and they have a disturbing past involving their family being murdered. Coincidence? And if that's not
enough,Kyosuke's wolf partner,Kubira is a woman so Husky is a lucky man..wolf. XD
But if I wanna have an overall of the above,it be SomecallmeJohnny or AlphaOmegaSin. Johnny is cool and collected and
Alpha is just...rock hard!!! >: D
2. What is your favorite style of art?
Pffft,isn't it obvious? 80's - 90's anime,it's even used in cartoons we used to watch.
But....if I wanted serious adult looking but campy art-style,it's either Masamune Shirowe,the guy who made Ruroni Kenshin
or Satoshi Urushihara.
If I wanna get real old-school but still holds up till today,it's Michitaka Kikuchi,Toshihiro Hirano,Hirotoshi Sano and the guy
who made the manga 'BASTARD!!'.
If I want something dynamic,obviously it will be the late Yoshinori Kanada,Jim Lee and Masami freaking Obari!!
3. Who is your favorite DA artist?
hinomars19,marble-v or Hellstinger64. Can't decide.
4. What is your favorite gaming console?
Sega Genesis,yo!! Well,Wii too because I own one and..I don't own a Genesis...T_T
5. Do you work hard at your art?
90% of course but 10%,I don't know what the heckalots I'm doing.
6. What is your life goal?
To be an animator,bring back the fire of the original Kamen Riders through Iczer-1,Dangaioh and to create my own Kamen
Rider tokus through Ishinomori Productions. Also to revive Dancougar.
7. What do you find yourself drinking the most?
Well,Ice-cream Soda courtesy of F&N and also,milk.
8. Are you creative in the things you do during your everyday life?
I'm trying to do that. XD Trying every opportunity I can.
9. What is your style that you dress up in for a regular day?
Always with a jacket,long pants and a polo shirt or the mentioned but without the jacket if it's a hot day. Oh yeah,always
wearing shades too. Motoko still owes me my cap back!!
10. Are you self conscious about yourself and what you put out into the internet?
Half of the time,I'm a nimrod while other times,embarrassed but most times,I'm just a typical guy who tries to be hip and
funky,wanna be myself and such. Internet is like well,how we talk outside on the outdoors.
Now that Q & A is over,how's bout my time for Ten Qs for you lucky people who will be selected by me and I'm not
gonna make fun o' ya guys,just asking.
1. What kind of gaming news network you think should be bankrupt for good?
2. What is the best genre of music you think is awesome?
3. What is your most prized possession?
4. Silver Surfer or Thor?
5. Kamen Rider Amazon or Kamen Rider Gills?
6. Is video gaming better nowadays?
7. What is the best movie that came out last year you love?
8. Which is the best Disney cartoon ever made?
9. What is your fave cartoon/anime ever since your childhood?
10. What TMNT cartoon is the best? 80's,2000's or the 2013 version?
You have been warned...I mean tagged. Dammit.
Edit: Booyah!! I still got it. (I could still remember how to summon icons.)